We advise on all aspects of employment law. From the right to dismiss to the updating of employment contracts. We offer support to employers , employees, self-employed entrepreneurs and works councils . But we also assist civil servants. We can assist you with the following:
- Dismissal: settlement agreements, termination agreements (district court formula).
- Dismissal procedures: the UWV (Employee Insurance Agency), immediate dismissal, dissolution procedures.
- Collective dismissal, reorganisations, employee participation
- Objections and appeal procedures for civil servants; Appeals Committees in the education sector
- Reintegration of employees on sick leave
- Labour conflicts, unsatisfactory performance
- Statutory Directors
- Benefits: WW (Dutch Unemployment Act), ZW (Dutch Sickness Benefit Act) and WIA (Dutch Work and Income according to Labour Capacity Act); UWV salary sanctions
- Secondments, payroll, temporary employment
- Pension entitlement
- Non-competition and non-solicitation clauses
- Independent contractors
- Cross-border work
- Employment contracts, employment terms and conditions, regulations.